Thursday, October 30, 2008

Thursday Night @ the Shop

Hi guys,
I just thought I would post as we are at the shop for Kylies ATC Techniques Class. There is a lot of laughter coming from the workroom. The Ladies tonight are playing with fire learning the "soot" technique. Kylie is such a clever girl. I want to share with you the lovely (yes I am bias!) christmas cards I made this evening. They are form the NEW Basic Grey Christmas Card kit and I have made 8 cards in about 1 hour! At least now I feel as if I can say that I have started to prepare for Christmas! Until next time Take Care Maureen

No comments:

About US

My photo
Kelmscott, W.A., Australia
Providing a playground of colours, papers and embellishments that will captivate, motivate and inspire the creative and personal needs within us all.