Saturday, January 24, 2009



Well finally I have done it!! I have completed the first challenge that was put out to you all. Have you done your "Goals for 09" page yet. If so email us a copy to scrapitflauntit@bigpond.com.au and we will add it to the blog.




My Goals for '09 are: Lose 15 kg's, Complete one page a week, Be more patient with my kids, Go to SA for a holiday, Pay off my credit cards, Fix up my house, Have more family time, Keep a more organised house and lastly, Look after myself better. 9 goals for '09.

I had lots of ideas for this page and finally at 1.00am in the morning it all became reality. (OK so I finished at 3.30am but hubby doesn't need to know that!!)

I am happy with my layout and challenged myself even more by having no photo and using the new "Bazzill Stitch Guide Rulers". I love this stitching guide. There are so many options and you can use a bit of the design or the whole design. A definate for your scrap tools. Leave some comments and let me know what you think.

I am now working to the next challenge of completing a page a week this year. I am only four pages behind so I better get myself organised and get going. Who is going to do this challenge with me?

Tonight we are holding a Scrap N Yap crop night and the ladies are all happily scrapping away.



We have a wonderful group of ladies who attend.

Crop nights are held on Saturday night and are a great time to get together and have time to scrap without any interruptions. Just $10 for six hours of crop time (scrapbooking time) with supper, tea and coffee included, plus a door prize, what else could you ask for. We have spaces for 15 people, which allows you a full table to yourself!! You need to reserve your spot on 9498 0097.

Better go and get the supper ready for the ladies, have a lovely Australia Day Weekend and see you in the shop soon.

Happy Scrapping

Jodie

No comments:

About US

My photo
Kelmscott, W.A., Australia
Providing a playground of colours, papers and embellishments that will captivate, motivate and inspire the creative and personal needs within us all.