Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 4

We have been at this for a few days now and the shelves are looking a little empty. Really the shop just looks like a bomb has hit it! We have until Friday night to get all stock packed and off the premises and then on Saturday the hubbies and friends are coming in to move out the furniture. Sunday will be a cleaning day for Jodie and I, yuk, with key hand over on Monday and then Ciao to this shop. I'm sure we will be a little emotional about it eventually, but right now all we want is for it to be over.

I stopped by the new shop this morning, and I noticed some nose prints on the windows, have you girls been having a sticky beek? The workman are busily installing the ceiling and lighting. We have been told they should be finished mid next week, so keep your fingers crossed. Our signage will be going up soon as well, announcing our arrival to one and all.

Well the inks are calling out to me so I had better go and stock take them and then box them up. Send us lots of positive energy.

Take care
Maureen

No comments:

About US

My photo
Kelmscott, W.A., Australia
Providing a playground of colours, papers and embellishments that will captivate, motivate and inspire the creative and personal needs within us all.