Saturday, November 13, 2010

Saturday has been & gone!!

Well I have just closed the shop and I am going home to see my two beautiful girls plus two for a sleepover!! Maybe I should stay at work!!

Just in Cropper Hopper top up of paper storage holders, re-inkers for Archival Black, restock of acrylic blocks and more.

Paula still has two seats left in her devine stamping class tomorrow focusing on Christmas cards. Join her and learn the easy but amazing design of her classes. Then go home and make all your Christmas cards from this!!

The shop is open from 10am till 4pm so come in to see Maureen and say hello.

Have a scrappy happy weekend

Jodie xx

No comments:

About US

My photo
Kelmscott, W.A., Australia
Providing a playground of colours, papers and embellishments that will captivate, motivate and inspire the creative and personal needs within us all.