Saturday, February 4, 2012

It's been a while.

Hi Fellow Flaunters,
It has been a while since I blogged, by the way its Maureen. Life is hectic for us at the moment and I am still trying to catch up from Christmas (my decorations are still up!) Here at the shop we have been very busy getting class schedules ready, Flaunter packs together and generally trying not to be crushed by the pile of admin stuff I have to do (YUK!)

The fun part of having a shop is that I get to order, and so I am easily distracted to look at all the new product that will be released over the next couple of months. CHA (the scrapbookers expo in USA for wholesalers etc) was last week. We are eagerly awaiting product from so many of our suppliers. To wet your appetite ... My Minds Eye, Fancy Pants, Prima, K & Co and many more...

Keep an eye on this blog..

Have a great weekend
TC
Mx

No comments:

About US

My photo
Kelmscott, W.A., Australia
Providing a playground of colours, papers and embellishments that will captivate, motivate and inspire the creative and personal needs within us all.